This Bank Holiday Monday take a visit to Carluccio’s and add some sparkle to your day. From London to Liverpool, Birmingham to Brighton, there is a Carluccio’s restaurant near you offering bottomless bubbles when you order off its brand new breakfast menu.
On Monday 7th May, between 10am-1pm, brunch lovers can choose any breakfast dish and combine it with free-flowing prosecco for up to 90 minutes. All this from £26.00 per person.
Carluccio’s have a delicious range of cooked breakfasts all inspired by Antonio’s philosophy of MOF MOF- minimum if fuss, maximum of flavour- and featuring only the best quality ingredients.
The Magnifica Tradizionale ticks every cooked breakfast box. This features eggs with grilled smoky pancetta, sausage, sautéed mushrooms, tomato and toasted ciabatta. The vegetarian option features eggs, courgette fritters, sautéed mushrooms, tomatoes and toasted ciabatta, whilst vegans can opt for baked borlotti beans, summer squash, tomatoes, spinach and toasted ciabatta.
Eggs are available in everyone’s favourite way, be it Royale, Benedict, or the devilishly decadent Diavolo – fried eggs with tomato, spicy ‘nduja, and Parmigiano Reggiano on toasted ciabatta. Fabulous French toast comes with an Italian twist by using panettone, ricotta-yoghurt, berries, honey and cinnamon.
- Available from 10am until 1pm on 7th May. Opening times vary, please check your local restaurant at carluccios.com
- Maximum stay 90 minutes, latest seating for brunch service is 1pm
- Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer
- Management reserve the right to refuse bookings
- Available at participating Carluccio’s nationwide
- Offer is not available at Carluccio’s in Scotland and Ireland